Risk for Injury related to damage vision or lack of knowledge.
Can reduce the risk of injury.
Nursing Intervention Nursing Care Plan for Cataract
- Help the patient when capable of performing the post-operative ambulation until stable and to achieve the vision and adequate coping skills.
R /: reducing the risk of injury when a fall or stagger step or do not have the coping skills to damage eyesight.
- Help the patient set the environment
R /: facilitating self-reliance and reduce the risk of injury
- Orient the patient in room
R /: improve the security of mobility in the environment.
- Do not exert pressure on the affected eye trauma
R /: pressure in the eye can cause serious damage further.
- Use appropriate procedures when delivering eye medication.
R /: injury can occur if the container touch the eye medication.